The Help You Need, When You Need It Most
By Ted Ricasa
When faced with challenges that threaten their homes, most homeowners don’t know where to turn for help. Some feel pressured into making rash, hasty decisions that aren’t necessarily in their best interests. Many others fail to react until they no longer have any control over their own fates. Too often, homeowners simply don’t know that they have options, let alone what those options are.
- Straightforward Advice – In every interaction we have with you, we will advise you with honesty and integrity. If we cannot offer a solution that is in your best interests, we will tell you so.
- All-Cash Offers – If it makes sense for us to do so, we will make you a cash offer to purchase your home.
- Fair Offers – Ultimately, our all-cash offer may be equal to or higher than a full retail offer when you take into account the costs involved in selling your home through conventional channels. Take our Quiz for Homeowners and complete our Cash Offer Worksheet to find out just exactly how you might benefit from an all-cash offer.
- Fast Transactions – Because we are cash buyers, we do not need to wait on the banks to complete transactions. We can make a decision and get the cash into your bank account within days.
- Options – Depending on your circumstances, we may be able to provide you with multiple options. Some solutions may not include the transfer of your property at all. There are several ways to work with us and potentially maintain ownership of your property.
- Peace of Mind – All transactions are handled by a team of licensed, bonded, and insured professionals.
If you are a homeowner who needs help now, please don't wait another moment to contact the caring, experienced team at Fast Home Help.
Can We Help?: Request a Cash Offer for Your Home
Expertise You Can Count On
Our goal is to educate homeowners in communities throughout the United States on the options available to them in a variety of circumstances that could affect their homes. We believe that by helping homeowners to make the best possible decisions considering their situations, we are also helping the entire community.
Each situation is unique. With the knowledge, skills, and combined experience of our team of professionals, the possible solutions are endless. If you are facing any of the following circumstances, we may be able to help:
- Short Sales
- Fire Damage
- Flood Damage
- All Disasters
The mission of Fast Home Help is to help homeowners become better educated about the real estate issues relevant to their situations so that they can make the best possible choices about how to proceed. If you are facing tough decisions regarding your home, you need to know your rights, understand your options, and be able to make informed decisions on how best to protect your interests.
Don't Take Our Word for It...
Our team at Fast Home Help has decades of collective experience in real estate and related matters, and we have helped countless homeowners just like you find solutions to their problems. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about us:
If you're thinking of selling, do yourself a favor and call Ron. I sold my property to Ron and I'm glad I did. - Luis C.
Would I recommend Ron Meyer? Yeah I would! I chose to sell to Ron because he offered a sure, solid sale in a short amount of time. - William F.
I was so happy with the speed and convenience I referred him to a co-worker who had a property they wanted to sell too. Great job Ron and thanks!” - Valerie C.
Risk-free Property Privacy Audit™
Did you know that there are public records regarding your home that are available to anyone who requests them? These records provide a wealth of information about your home - information that you can use to make the wisest possible choices regarding your home and your future. Fast Home Help can compile all of this information into a single convenient document at absolutely no cost to you.
When you are ready, please take a moment to request a risk-free, no-strings-attached audit of the public records regarding your property. You have nothing to lose by requesting the Property Privacy Audit™, and potentially much to gain.